As some of you all may not know I love to be in a quiet place so that I can hear from the Lord. Prayer is the most essential thing that we can do every minute of the day. We have to learn how to do spiritual battle in the world. It is not arguing, unforgiving, envy , jealousy or being in competition with one another. IT IS PRAYER. It all starts with you in your intimate place. In order for you to understand your husband; God has given you a command to be His disciple and spend time with Him.
In John 15:7-8 It says If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. God has given me 30 scriptures for you wives to pray over your husbands for 30 days. Not only just 30 days but this should be for a lifetime. Watch and see how the start of this will not only make a change in your life but the life of your husband. Be prepared; It may not be an easy one but once you let the Holy spirit take over and open your heart, you and your spouse will be transformed. Pray and ask God to help you see His hand working in every area of your marriage.
- But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night. Psalm 1:2
- There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2
- Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Romans 51:10
- For they all were trying to make us afraid, saying, “Their hands will be weakened in the work, and it will not be done.” Nehemiah 6:9
- “As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a loyal heart and with a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts and understands all the intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever. 10 Consider now, for the Lord has chosen you to build a house for the sanctuary; be strong, and do it.” 1 Chronicles 28:9-10
- All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth, To such as keep His Covenant and His Testimonies. Psalms 25:10
- So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20
- Oh, that they had such a heart in them that they would fear Me and always keep all My commandments, that it might be well with them and with their children forever! Deuteronomy 5:29
- Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. Philippians 2:4
- Do not fret because of evildoers,
Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. Psalms 37:1
- For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ. Galatians 1:10
- For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10 that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; 12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. Colossians 1:9-12
- But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. Romans 8:9
- But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ Jeremiah 7:23
- Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. Joshua 1:6
- Two are better than one,
Because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls,
For he has no one to help him up. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- Then your light shall break forth like the morning,
Your healing shall spring forth speedily,
And your righteousness shall go before you;
The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard. Isaiah 58:8
- And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us,
And establish the work of our hands for us;
Yes, establish the work of our hands. Psalms 90:17
- that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power. Ephesians 1:17-19
- And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, 24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. Colossians 3:2
- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 1 John 4:7-1
- Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the [wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of ]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:10
- Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. 32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:29-32
- A man’s heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9
- I have chosen the way of truth; Your judgements I have laid before me. Psalms 119:30
- Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression,
But a good word makes it glad. Proverbs 12:2
- Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, 7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle—I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying—a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-8
- Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Proverbs 5:18
- Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them. Colossian 3:19
Your Word tells us in Proverbs 9:9, “Instruct the wise still; teach the righteous and they will add to their learning.” When my husband has a teachable spirit, he will be positioned to grow with you with each experience in life. A foundation of humility leads to a teachable spirit, Lord. Undergird his mind and emotions with strength and power to know that you can do a new thing in his life. Give him the opportunity to look to you from which cometh his help. His help is from the Lord.
May he trust you completely. If there are any concerns then praise God for the advancement into the kingdom. Show him favor and I thank you that I married a man with both humility and a teachable heart. Break any stronghold that may want to come against him as I continue to intercede on his behalf. I pray you will give protection, guidance and continued good health. Help me to be the wife that I am called to be, a prayer warrior over him at all times. In Jesus Name, Amen.